The Best Sites to Find the Lowest Prices on Designer Clothes
Here are some of the best sites that I've found that offer deep discounts on designer clothes. You can save a ton of money and keep up with the latest fashions by keeping an eye on these sites. I have upgraded from brands like Old Navy and Gap to brands such as Andrew Marc, DKNY, L.A.M.B, J. Brand, Ralph Lauren, Steve Madden, Halston, etc., and I pay less!
Standard Discount Sites
These sites do not require a membership to join. Some of them will offer an additional coupon if you sign up for their mailing list.
- 6pm - Offers up to 80% designer fashion plus free shipping every day. They currently offer 1119 brands ranging from Nike to Versace and offers a 15% off code when you sign up for their email alerts, and have a rewards program so you can earn points towards free merchandise for each dollar spent.
- lastcall (Neiman Marcus) - Neiman Marcus brands at clearance prices. Plus, there are new discounts offered weekly.
- nobetterdeal- A liquidator of retail returns and closeouts. Items range from "brand new," "like new," "open box," "as is," or "repackaged" condition. Since this site offers liquidation from various retailers, their merchandise is constantly changing. When you find an item you like, though, it is well worth it since they have awesome discounts.
- bluefly - Offers up to 80% off fashion from several hundred of the top designers. Sign up for email alerts to receive $20 off a purchase of $100 or more.
- theOutnet - Up to 80% off on over 200 designer brands. They also host time-limited discount shopping events, regular pop-up sales, designer giveaways, and "going, going, gone" sales for deeper discounts.
- Loehmanns - 35% - 65% off designer prices. This site generally has free shipping on orders over $100 and additional coupons.
Free Designer Membership Sites (with Sign-In)
These sites require you to sign up with an email address, but are otherwise completely free. They tend to offer deeper discounts than public sites.
- MyHabit - This is my favorite, a partner site with Amazon. Discounts range from 30% to 80% off. Sales start daily at 12 p.m. EST / 9 a.m. PT, but be quick because the deals sell out fast. Free shipping and returns. They occasionally offer coupons on top of the normal discounts.
- Hautelook - Offers new designer sales daily on clothes, accessories, makeup, vacations, and home furnishings. Sales start at 11 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. PT. Also offers a $10 credit for each friend you refer who makes a purchase.
- RueLaLa - Offering deals very similar to Hautelook with a pretty cool daily deal called "Today's Fix." Sales start at 3 p.m. EST. They also offer you a $10 referral credit if your friends join and make a purchase and have an interesting feature where you pay $9.95 shipping once and get free shipping for the next 30 days.
- BeyondTheRack - Offers designer deals that start daily at 11 a.m. EST. Discounts up to 80% off. They have a daily deal called "Happy Hour Twist" for a deeper deal on a product which starts at 4 p.m. EST and also offer a $10 referral credit for friends that join and make a purchase.
- Ideeli - Great sales on designer clothes, home accessories, and vacations. Also offers "Shop til you Pop" sales with discounts as high as 75% off. Invite friends and receive a $25 credit when they join and make a purchase.
- Belle & Clive - From the same company as Bluefly, the site offers clothing and accessories for both men and women. $10 credit voucher for signing up. They also occasionally offer an additional discount of $40 off $200 for liking them on Facebook.
- Opensky - A collection of celebrity curators such as Alicia Silverstone, Stacy Keibler, and Molly Sims select and list merchandise at discount prices. The site also has deals on food, merchandise, fitness accessories, gifts, and more. Receive a $25 credit for the first friend that joins and makes a purchase.
- Shoebuy - Private events with goods up to 90% off. The sales are mostly on shoes, but also have other accessories like watches, purses, and home decor.
Designer Rental Sites
These sites allow you to rent clothing for a period of time at a price that is significantly less than the retail purchase price.
- BagBorroworSteal - Rent handbags by the week, month, or season. Shipping is free and you earn rewards on all rentals. They have private sales for up to 70% off retail and will purchase your unwanted luxury accessories. They do a pretty intense cleaning of all of their bags to ensure quality condition. Invite friends and get a $50 credit when your friend makes their first rental or purchase.
Let me know!
I am always on the hunt for more amazing discount sites, so if you know of any more great sites that I haven't mentioned, please let me know in the comments section.