Banana Olive Oil Hair Mask for Damaged Hair
Is your hair damaged due to heat styling, sun exposure, harsh chemicals in shampoo, and swimming pools? Then you definitely need a deeply moisturizing hair treatment to naturally return the shine back to your hair, repair dull strands and split ends as well as nourish your hair with fresh nutrients. This banana olive oil hair mask is a simple, homemade remedy that is full of nutrients, as shown below.
How to Make a Banana and Olive Oil Hair Mask
It's simple really, you only need banana and olive oil to make this amazing hair mask for damaged locks. It's important to combine the ingredients thoroughly for best results. The banana should be blended into a smooth puree with no lumps. Use this hair mask once a week to restore damaged hair back to its former lustre. You can store excess hair mask for up to a week in the refrigerator, but if its starts smelling funky, throw it away.
Benefits for Hair
Hydrates and moisturizes dull, damaged and dry hair, rich in vitamins and minerals like potassium, which strengthen dull looks, balances pH of scalp.
Oldest pressed oil known to mankind, rich in healthy fats and vitamin E, which makes hair sleek and shiny, deeply conditions, hydrates and moisturizes hair locks. Heals breaking hair and split ends.
Ingredients used in this hair mask
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions to prepare hair mask
- Get your ripe banana and extra virgin olive oil ready.
- Now into a blender, throw in your ripe banana (roughly chopped) and grind to a smooth, lump-free puree. This is crucial because you do not want to end up with lumps in your hair.
- Open up the blender and add your olive oil into the pureed banana. Give it another whirl in the blender. You will now have a really frothy and creamy hair mask that smells absolutely divine!
- Your banana olive oil hair mask is now ready for application! Get into the shower, wet your hair and use your fingers to apply the hair mask evenly through your hair strands and scalp as well. Allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse off thoroughly to reveal hydrated and conditioned, shiny hair!
Find Out How Bananas Can Help You Achieve Glowing Beauty
- Top 5 Benefits of Banana for Skin
There are so many benefits of banana for skin, including skin tightening, acne-busting, skin lightening and more! Learn the benefits of banana fruit for skin, as well as some nifty face masks!
- Banana Face Mask | Recipe & Banana Face Mask Benefit...
Bananas are not called
- Make sure you wet your hair evenly before applying the hair mask as this will make the mask stick to your hair better as well as make it easy to apply.
- Use a shower cap to prevent the mask from dripping onto your body or clothes. This way, you can be moving around the house doing chores etc and keep the mask on for up to 30 minutes too!
- Always choose fresh and preferably organic ingredients to apply to your skin and hair for long lasting beauty until old age.
Treat Your Hair to Some Luxurious Homemade Hair Care!
- DIY Hair Masks for Frizzy Hair | Homemade & Natural
Got frizzy hair and want to stay away from harsh chemical hair products? Try these DIY hair masks for frizzy hair with cheap and effective ingredients from your own kitchen/pantry! Works better!
- DIY: Top 5 Easy Homemade Hair Mask Recipes for Beaut...
Top five nutritious DIY homemade hair masks that are super easy to make! Using organic and natural kitchen ingredients will ensure your hair becomes healthier with a natural sheen!
- DIY Hair Care: Best Hair Masks for Dry Hair
Discover 3 different hair masks for dry hair with intense action for moisturizing, hydrating and nourishing hair follicles from within, all with natural ingredients from your kitchen!
- Avocado Egg Yolk Hair Mask for Volume, Growth & Cond...
Want thick, voluminous hair? Want your hair to grow faster? Want to condition your locks without the harsh chemicals? Well, this avocado - egg yolk hair mask does it all!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.