How to Have Smoother and Stronger Hair, Naturally
Hair fall had been my nemeses for as long as I could remember.
At one point of time, it seemed to be winning, and I had to resort to extreme measures—medication. And no, I am not on the wrong side of forty. In fact, I am just shy of eighteen, so therefore, it was an extreme measure.
When you are eighteen you expect to have long, bouncy, bubbly hair. And mine was just the opposite. It was dull, thin and rough. Worst of all, it had started greying. Medication helped stop the hair fall to some extent but it could not do anything about the thinning, greying and dullness.
And then, an aunt of mine told me the secret recipe to smoother and stronger hair. So do you want to know what it is?
Before I begin, I should probably tell you one very important thing. That is, the secret does wonders to your hair. One month down, and my hair has become a lot stronger, softer and of course, shinier. In fact, you see and feel change right after the first wash.
Do you think you have good hair?See results without voting
So the secret is hibiscus leaf extracts. That is the magic solution that you have been looking for your entire life. I’ve also used eggs to condition my hair but the eggs were gross, and it was very difficult to wash off the smell. So that’s why hibiscus leaf extracts are better. It has no smell.
- Take fresh hibiscus leaves and put them in the mixer until you get a thick green paste.
- Mix a generous amount of hair oil with the paste. I would recommend using hair oil which "claims" to repair hair fall. Your hair oil should contain the following three very important ingredients: Amla, Brahmi Extracts, Bhringraj. I swear by VLCC Hair Fall Repair which contains the said ingredients.
- Apply the paste to your hair. Apply it to the scalp, the bald spots, the roots, the tips, and in general, to the entire length of your hair. After that, very, very gently massage your scalp.
- Wait for just enough time till your hair becomes stiff. It usually takes an hour and some more.
- Wash it off with your favourite shampoo. The paste itself is like a deep conditioner so whether or not you want to use a bottled conditioner after shampooing is up to you. It is important to choose your shampoo according to the type of hair that you have. So choose wisely.
And there you have it. Five very tedious steps to smoother and stronger hair.
Washing off the paste may be a little difficult. Don’t lose patience and become very harsh with your hair. If you can’t get all of the green bits out of your hair, just relax. Come out of the shower. Let your hair dry naturally. Once semi dry, drag a long toothed comb through your hair, and all that needs to come will come out.
Use it once in a week to get the best results.
Even after you achieve your desired hair goals and you decide to stop using the hibiscus paste, never, ever forgo oiling.
Never overlook diet. My doctor claimed that it was my junk food diet over the years that had led to my hair issues. Try resisting packaged food as much as possible, and turn to leafy vegetables and fruits.
Did this article help you?See results without voting
More by this Author
Try observing a strawberry. Do you see the small seeds they have? You can notice black pores on your legs after shaving that look similar.
No comments yet.