How to Get Rid of Split Ends Naturally
Hair is an important feature and time has proven it to be an asset of health, age and seduction. You can take care of your hair's body and health while growing them longer and shinier. You can create amazing natural hair masks with these 5 oils to promote hair growth and to keep your mane healthy and shiny.
1. Avocado Oil - avocado is an exotic fruit, maybe not sot well-known, and in some markets it is considered expensive, but this does not vanish its importance and value. Avocado Oil contains vitamins A, B, E, magnesium and copper as well. Avocados are considered rich in fatty acids and proteins, both of which are essential to nourish hair for fast hair growth along with the vitamins Avocado Oil provides. It will also increase hair shine.
2. Jojoba Oil - this is the kind of oil you may find in Fresh Line cosmetics. It comes in a small bottle as a carrying oil, which is often used to mix into it essential oils [which are usually a mixture of concentrated oils and can not be used alone/directly on the scalp as they will make the skin react badly. That is why we use Jojoba Oil]. Jojoba oil can be used alone too, and does not have any impact on the skin. It is a great oil to use when you want to moisturize and calm down the scalp. It is also a great treatment for eczema, dandruff, and psoriasis on scalp. Jojoba Oil leaves softer, more manageable hair. This is because it is rich in vitamins E, B, antioxidants, silicon, zinc and copper. It increases blood flow to the scalp, stimulating the hair growth.
3. Almond Oil - do not neglect consuming almonds even when using the almond oil. The thing is that you need to nourish from inside-out first. Almond Oil contains vitamin E, essential fatty acids, potassium and magnesium. It will strengthen your hair, increase it's shine, while protecting from breakage. It is a good scalp moisturizes as it helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and inflammation.
4. Coconut Oil- there is no one model that does not use it, from Miranda Kerr, to Candice Swanepoel and Rosie H-Whiteley, and more, the Coconut Oil is a must. It seals hair follicles to prevent breakage, while proper moisturizing the hair. It is packed with vitamins, proteins, and fatty acids, which are essential elements for hair to grow stronger, longer and healthier. Coconut Oil helps eliminate hair frizz or dryness by creating shiny and silky hair. It can help improve scalp's health too, because it contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. You can use it as a face moisturizer as well!
5. Olive Oil - the last but not the latest Olive oil moisturizes and leaves hair softer and manageable. It curates the scalp and make hair grow faster. It is reach in Omega 3s, fatty acids and vitamin E.
One tip to not forget: whatever oils you choose to do your natural hair mask, choose the ones that penetrate the hair and the scalp too. All the above oils do.
Last Mane Secret to spill.
How to get rid of hair split ends in just 6 hours -naturally, no hair cutting-
Have you ever wondered if it really exists a magical product that will turn your hair in Rapunzel mane? It really exists. It does wonders and I am going to spill the secret in a bit.
A couple of weeks ago, I was devastated looking at all my split ends and trying to decide if I could walk the path of short hair once again. I did not want to, but those hair split ends were getting into my nerves, so I was kind of ready to go have a good cut.
Later that day, I decided to soak my head in coconut oil, around 12 am, and I did not wash my hair until 6 pm. After I semi-blow dried my hair and was checking my mane carefully, I realized I did not have any split ends. Not at all. Not even one! Ok, maybe one or two, but they do not really count, do they? So, here you have, my little hair secret trick. Coconut oil is really the magical, well... oil!.
© 2015 Engelis