3 Reasons I Love Simple Micellar Cleansing Water
Three Reasons I Love Simple Micellar Cleansing Water
1. I don't like to wash my face at night. Most of the time, I'm too tired or too lazy.
2. It's true to its promise to "gently remove makeup and instantly improve skin’s hydration by 90%." It works for my oily, acne-prone skin.
3. I love the Simple brand. The products are excellent for my sensitive skin.
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is a so remarkable that it won coveted beauty awards from three popular print publications in 2015.
- Research shows that users compared the Simple brand to other brands of micellar water and prefer Simple (simpleskincare.com).
- I love it! I use 1-2 cotton rounds with the product. It's fast, easy, and effective.
- My skin feels fresh and well-cleansed. I'm confident that all the makeup and dirt is lifted with no oily residue.
- This product is least expensive at Walmart. The price point is $5.97.
How Micellar Water Works
- Micellar Water has tiny oil molecules suspended in soft water.
- It cleanses and purifies the skin without drying and stripping.
- Used with cotton rounds, the micelles gently attract and lift dirt, oil, and makeup.
- It unclogs pores with no rinsing required. Skin is clean, fresh, and hydrated in one step.
Other Micellar Water Brands
1. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover and Cleanser carries three formulas:
- Original formula for all skin types
- Mattifying formula for oily skin
- Waterproof formula that removes long-wear and waterproof makeup
The price point it $8.99 at Walmart.
Also available are Garnier Skinactive All-in-1 Waterproof Micellar Makeup Remover Towlettes for $5.97 at Walmart.
2. L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water is available in three formulas as well:
- Normal to dry skin
- Waterproof for all skin types
- Normal to oily skin
The price point is $7.86 at Walmart.
3. Sephora Collection Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk. Sephora carries four formulas of Micellar Water:
- Rose Micellar Cleansing Milk moisturizes and brightens
- Coconut Water Micellar Cleansing Milk soothes and relaxes
- Green Tea Micellar Cleansing Water mattifies and fights blemishes
- Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water purifies and detoxifies
A 21-day research study proved 97% - 100% satisfaction with product results.
This brand is available at Sephora stores and sephora.com.
4. No7 Micellar Cleansing Water is formulated for normal to dry skin.
According to the reviews, it works well for dry skin. Users with normal or oily skin did not have great results.
It is applied the same way as other Micellar Water brands.
It is available at ULTA for $9.99.
Of course, there are more pricey brands that market Micellar Water.
Lancome Paris, for example, is $39 for 6.8oz and $52 for 13.5oz. The formula can be used on all skin types.
This popular product is flying off the virtual shelves. It is available at the Lancome counter and lancome-usa.com when in stock.