How to Remove Unwanted Chin and Facial Hair With Natural Remedies
Remove Unwanted Hair With Natural Ingredients
Do not put chemicals on your face to remove facial hair or chin hair! Chemicals can burn and cause severe irritation! Instead, use natural ingredients to remove stubborn hair growth.
The natural remedies discussed in this article are easy, and they contain antioxidants and vitamins that will also benefit your skin. There are several natural masks, pastes, and formulas that will help you to remove facial hair or chin hair. Experiment with the recipes to find the best natural hair remover for you. Try a remover with honey, lemon, egg whites, turmeric, and other refreshing ingredients.
Benefits of Using Natural Ingredients
Removing facial hair using natural ingredients has a soothing effect and can help you to keep your skin healthy since the ingredients are filled with vitamins and antioxidants. Your skin is the largest organ that your body has, and topical ingredients are readily absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This is much healthier than using a hair remover that is filled with chemicals and can burn you or cause severe damage to your skin.
- When only a few stray chin hairs are present, it is easy to tweeze those hairs. Tweezing takes commitment, as you must tweeze often since the chin or facial hair will grow back more thickly than before.
- Other options include shaving, but shaving can make the hair grow back thicker, and you might get more hair growth on your face or chin then you had before you shaved.
- Expensive treatments include electrolysis and lasering the facial hair. Electrolysis takes more than one treatment for permanent hair removal. Lasering removers hair in one treatment but is expensive.
- Spa or salon treatments include waxing or threading, and over time these treatments become very costly.
- Use the following recipes to save your self some money when removing unwanted facial and chin hair. They will take the strain off of your wallet and are a healthy option for your face.
- Also, for tips on how to remove age spots, learn about exfoliation for great skin.
Below, you'll learn to make a paste, a mask, and a sticky paste.
These methods work, but it is important to note that this will take time to work, so don't give up. These recipes can be used to remove unwanted hair up to two times per week. Try the honey recipe or the egg white recipe for coarse and stubborn hair.
This is a simple recipe and works great as a scrub for your face to also remove dead skin cells and refresh clogged pores. The lemon will give your face a boost of vitamin C which is great for nourishing the skin and stimulating new growth. It helps make fine lines disappear.
- Mix sugar, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and water together until you form a paste. Add more sugar if the paste is too runny. (You may store extras in the fridge for a week to two weeks for the next use.)
- Apply the paste evenly to facial hair in the direction of hair growth, and leave on for 10 to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water. May be used twice a week.
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Mix together to form the mask.
- Apply to unwanted facial hair in the direction of the hair growth. Apply a thin layer.
- Let sit on face for 10 to 15 minutes or until tight.
- Remove with a warm washcloth.
If hair is stubborn, you can apply a think strip of cotton cloth to the mask after it has set and pull the hair off as if getting hair waxed in a salon. Pull from the opposite direction of hair growth in a quick and even pull to remove facial hair.
The Sticky Paste
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Mix well in a small bowl. Apply to facial hair in the direction of hair growth.
- Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
Turmeric provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.