I'm a makeup and beauty enthusiast, always on the lookout for fresh looks!
The combination of blonde hair, pale skin, and brown eyes is sometimes natural, and sometimes achieved with hair coloring, but always a striking and beautiful look.
Celebrities like Katherine Heigl, Kiera Knightly, Britney Spears, and Kate Mansi have all carried off this look beautifully. As a pale-skinned beauty, you too have reason to celebrate your looks.
Women with this color combination need a makeup routine specifically designed for their look.
This article will give you makeup tips, focusing on eyebrows, foundation and concealer, eye makeup, and blush and lip colors.
- Stick to brown mascara since most of your features are pale—both your hair and skin, and the brown will blend beautifully with your eyes while still setting them off.
- Wearing brown eyeliner around your eyes will give them a more noticeable frame, especially if you have naturally blonde eyelashes and find your eyes and skin have a stronger contrast than you want.
- Great eyeshadow colors are: different shades of brown, peach, soft pink, and violet. An eyeshadow kit with colors that will blend and give you a look like Kiera Knightly's (above) is Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow, 12 Hour Neutral Khakis.
- Try adding a hint of white eyeshadow lengthwise below your eyebrows to give your skin a light glow that will complement the light hues of your hair.
- Keep your eyebrows clean and shaped at all times. It will make you look highly polished and beautiful.
- If your brows are naturally dark and you want to lighten them so you look more naturally blonde, you can easily do so with creme bleach for the face.
- Reducing the number of hairs within the frame of the brow will also bring out a "delicate blonde" appearance.
Read More From Bellatory
Foundation and Concealer
- If your blonde hair is the result of hair coloring, you might need to wear foundation and concealer at all times to avoid a sallow appearance.
- People with dark eyes tend to have olive or yellow undertones in their skin. These tones are beautiful in themselves, but blonde hair can sometimes dull the look of this kind of skin.
- This means paying extra attention to the thin areas of skin on your face— specifically around your eyes, and giving your face an even-toned canvas to prepare it for color.
- Buy discount brands of concealer and foundation because you might find you will need to experiment with a few different shades and different brands as each has its own chemical reaction with your skin.
- These products often alter the tones on your face, and you want to make sure you have the most flattering look.
- Peach, very light brown, and soft pink will be your best blush colors. If you are especially concerned about getting it right the first time, then simply choose very light brown. This will be your best bet if you don't have a lot of money to experiment with cosmetic purchases.
- Soft browns, soft pinks, violet-infused shades, and peach-infused shades will be your best lipstick colors. These colors will blend well with the suggested blush and eyeshadow colors.
- Because pale lips could wash your look out too much, always choose a lip color that is darker than your blush. Since you have brown eyes, you want to add a pop of color on your lips to even out the light and dark effects on your face.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.