Makeup for Blondes With Green Eyes and Fair Skin
Blondes with green eyes and fair skin have beautiful features that can be enhanced with a customized makeup routine. Celebrities like Carrie Underwood, Molly Sims, and Amanda Seyfried are blessed with this beautiful combination of genetics, and they carry it off flawlessly.
This article offers makeup tips that are specifically for people with blonde hair, green eyes, and fair skin. Below, we will go over what to use and how to enhance your beauty by focusing on your skin, eyebrows, eyes, and blush and lip color.
Foundation and Concealer
Green-eyed blondes often have cool undertones in their skin. You might have to experiment with a variety of brands of concealer and foundation because some cheaper brands have too much orange pigment in them. Your best bet is to go to a department store counter and try some samples. Department stores are very helpful because they allow you to try before you buy. This way you won't waste your money buying bottle after bottle as you would with drugstore brands, and you will find a staple, quality foundation that will last you a long time.
- If your eyebrows are blonde, pencil them in with a light to medium brown color. This will add structure to your face.
- If your eyebrows are naturally dark and you would like to change their color, you can lighten them with Jolen facial cream bleach. On the other hand, if you dye your hair blonde, you can use your hair dye on your eyebrows. Whichever option you use, make sure that the bleach or dye doesn't get into your eyes.
- Black mascara and light black eyeliner look very striking and flattering on green-eyed blondes. For days when you want to sport a more subdued look, use brown eyeliner and brown mascara.
- Your best eyeshadow colors will be greens, light browns, and pinks. Reserve the greens for evening makeup.
- Brown-infused lipstick colors, as well as soft pinks, hot pink, and sometimes cranberry red will be your best lip shades.
- Reserve your darker lip shades for when you will be wearing heavier eye makeup.
- The best blush colors for you will be light browns and pinks. Blushes with a brown tone go well with neutral-toned clothing. Pinks work best when you wear black, white, or pastels.
- If you want a very simple and quick makeup routine, you can use your blush as an eyeshadow. Because you are so light-skinned, soft blush colors will work well on your eyelids.
Questions & Answers
Do you think blondes with fair skin should use dark false eyelashes? They look so unnatural. Why not short but thick lighter-colored lashes?
Blondes look best with lighter lashes because they are beautifully natural. Light brown is flattering too because it isn't overpowering but gives off a nice framed look.Helpful 10
- Helpful 1
Where can I find blonde or very light brown false eyelashes?
They are harder to find, but I like this brand and color: https://amzn.to/2Nr40XA. The thickness is realistic but still very noticeable as well.