Makeup for Brunettes With Brown Eyes and Pale Skin
If you are a brunette with brown eyes and pale skin, you can enhance your youthful natural beauty with a light makeup routine.
Below are makeup tips for women with black or brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin -- a very striking beauty combination.
Celebrities with dark hair such as Sandra Bullock, Christina Ricci, and Michelle Dockery all know how to show off their alabaster skin, and you will too.
We will focus on eyebrows, foundation and concealer, eye shadow, and blush and lip colors. Eyebrows are a great place to start because they are what shape your feminine face.
Framing Your Face: Get Sleek Eyebrows
- Give your eyebrows a nice, clean shape. To aid in the prickly discomfort of constant plucking, try an eyebrow shaping kit that ensures your pain is minimal with quick-pull wax strips. Your brow shape will be quickly set and very smooth with a few strokes!
- You can also take large pre-waxed strips and cut them with scissors into the desired shape for waxing above or below the brow. This trick is more ideal if you are nervous about hair removal or are worried about making mistakes. Using the wax strips ensures you have plenty for repeated tries.
- Only use eyebrow pencil if your brows are very sparse from repeated plucking over the years. You are lucky in the sense that most dark-haired girls do not have to color their eyebrows in with liner at all. The natural dark hairs provide the perfect color and face frame already.
- You can wear some funky colors on your lids, such as violet, light blue, and glittery green, but your best eye shadow colors will be pink, peach, and beige. I like the colorful but light because the four colors are not too dark against fair skin. I wasted money on too many palettes because they looked pretty in the packaging but appeared way too dark when it came to actually wearing them on my skin. One of my favorite tricks to do with this palette is take the white shadow and blend it in under my brow or at the center of the lid to get a gradient appearance around my eyes. Koh Gen Do Eye Shadow Palette
- The eyeliner you select is preferably dark brown or black. With age, you will find that that brown liner usually looks better on you. This is because as the skin ages a softer look is more flattering. An emerald green or blue eyeliner can be used for fun evenings out, such as if you go to clubs or parties and plan to wear bright clothing.
- Choose non-irritant black or brown mascara on the outer tips of your lashes during the day.
- At night, try a mascara that adds thickness or volume to your lashes for a more bold appearance.
- Your best lip colors will be rose, pink-infused browns, and bricks.
- You can wear red lipstick, but you have to be careful to find the right shade. Your skin tone is unique and red is a sensitive color. Visit a department store counter with samples and try some reds before you buy.
- Your best colors will be brick, light pink, and light peach blush. You can also wear blush with hints of brown in it. To get Christina Ricci's look above and also get the most bang for your buck, use a blush palette kit that has complimentary colors, so you can stroke one or two blended colors on your cheeks, another across your forehead or temples, and another along your nose to contour it.
- Blush palettes have a variety of light and dark colors, so even if you think you made a mistake, you can blend it away with a lighter color in the kit. Personally, being fair-skinned, I also use blush as eye shadow, so I get double use out of it.
Foundation and Concealer
- Apply concealer under your eyes as well as any areas on your face you see small veins (usually next to your nostrils) and acne inflammations.
- Foundation will be the most important tool in your arsenal for making your face look bright and beautiful. Since fair skin is your most noticeable beauty attribute, give even foundation coverage more attention than any other part of your beauty routine.
- Your best bet is a non-comedogenic, time-tested foundation that will give you all-over flawless coverage.
Which of these actresses is the most beautiful?
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.