Makeup for Fair Skin, Brown Hair, and Green Eyes
Women with brown hair, fair skin, and green eyes have a natural beauty that requires only a light makeup routine, but there are a great variety of cosmetic options when you do want to glam it up!
Green eyes are one of the rarest eye colors, so you should definitely make the most of your exotic looks by illuminating them with the right cosmetic routine, just like Kristen Stewart and Lucy Hale do!
We will focus on makeup tips for foundation and concealer, eye makeup, and blush and lip colors.
Foundation and Concealer
Try a reliable brand of foundation that is known for providing a smooth finish with even coverage. This will help you with the skin issues below as well.
Women with fair skin often battle with blue or purple coloration under their eyes. When buying concealer, if there are samples, smear a bit over one of the veins on your wrist. This will give you a good idea of how the concealer will cover the blue or purple under your eyes.
Women with pale skin sometimes battle pink or red discoloration on their face. Blood flow, acne, the sun, diet, and dehydration all play a role in this. Your foundation should blend with your skin to even out this discoloration.
The best part of having green eyes is that they allow me to wear more daring colors on my lids, especially shades of green. I chose for its olive and emerald green shades that I like to alternate between my lid and under my brow. I also like to apply the rosy beige and brown colors for the day time. Eve by Eve's Italian Florentine Sunset Palette
For party nights, I wear the dark black shadow above my waterline and they grey shadow for a blended smoky eye effect. The palette lets me go from day to night pretty easily, and also comes with applicators, so I don't have to bring them in a separate container.
This palette was also ideal because the tones compliment my hair, which I keep between varying shades of medium brown and dark brown.
Look into a customized eyeliner made especially for green eyes, such as Physicians Formula Enhancing Custom Eye 3-in-1 Eye Enhancing Tool. It contains an eyeliner, eye shadow, and highlighter tool in one.
Dark brown eyeliner will flatter your eyes. Since you have green eyes, you can try a subtle cat-eye look by extending your eyeliner past your natural eyelid line. Coat you top outer lashes with more mascara to accentuate this look.
- Give your eyebrows a flattering shape, and remove spare hairs outside of your brow lines. You will notice once you start plucking or waxing around your brows that maintaining them becomes easier. You will experience less discomfort with each subsequent hair removal session.
- If your eyebrows are sparse, feel free to fill them in with brown pencil. Make sure that the pencil matches the color of the hair on your brows. Otherwise, you will look like you have caked on an odd color.
Your best blush colors will be pink and very light brown. Try adding a dot of blush along the front of your nose, lightly across your forehead and a touch along the sides of your hairline.
Being fair-skinned, you simply need to make sure that you choose very light blush shades. It is easy to overpower your skin color.
The lip colors you wear help tell the world a little bit about yourself. Luckily, you have a lot of variety when it comes to your best lipstick shades. How you look when you put on your lipstick should always translate to how you feel.
- On days you want to look a little feminine and sexy you can also wear brighter pink colors, like Hot Pink Rage in MILANI Color Statement Lipstick.
- You can also try muted pink colors on days you want to play the class act. Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Bamboo Pink helps you show off without being obvious! In any of these colors you will be absolutely kissable!
- You can also wear brown-tinged hues and violets to your heart's content!
Green-Eyed Lucy Hale Slideshow
What Shade of Brown Is Your Hair Color?
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
Questions & Answers
Will red lipstick make green eyes pop?
Yes, red lipstick can make green eyes pop when it is right for your skin tone.Helpful 9
© 2012 Life and Luxury